A lot of times, I end up answering to a certain sect of questions.
1) I don’t have this, would the software work for me?
2) Would it work without the libraries?
3) Would it work on a Windows 2003 server with S123456789 service pack with PHP 5.12345 version and Mysql 5.98765 version?
4) I host with Godaddy and they say that they can’t provide that option. Would it work without the option?
5) I host with Comemommy and they don’t want to install it, would it work without installing?
and just every other question they can come up with except the right question!! and what do I usually say? Should I say, “ Give me some time, let me replicate the exact condition here and then I would tell you whether it works or not!! “.. No, as a good worker, I always end up saying.. “Yeah!! This would!!”, “No, This wouldn’t. But if I can buy some of your time, it definitely would!”.
Wouldn’t it be better if I tell just tell, “Well this mostly depends on your machine. Testing it is usually the quickest way to find out.” So, do test it out while having your coffee and lemme know if it worked or not!!
Wouldn’t this be easy? These people are a real lot clever!!